Friday, February 20, 2009

Time

I've decided that time is no more than a false illusion. There is no such real thing as time. Time doesn't fill any space, real or imaginary, becasue it has an amazing ability to morph to whatever it decides it wants to. Not only that, but at the exact same moment, time can be one illusion for one person, and a total other illusion for another person.

These last few months have been crazy when it comes to time. When I think about things that have happened as recently as last semester, I feel like they have been years ago. When I think about how short a time I have actually known people, it boggles my mind. There is no way that I met Mike only three months ago. That is absolutely impossible. Yet, when I think about school, time has been flying. I can't believe we are almost half way through the semester already.

Time is crazy. I don't believe in it any more. It has no real standard by which it goes, becasue everything just doesn't fit.