Friday, February 6, 2009

Optimistic

"Hey Boo!" The remains of what could have been amazing. Yet, I don't really feel all that disappointed. Sure, I'm a little sad, but a good cry, and for some reason I'm ok. I don't know what really is going on, but my optimism is shining through for me on this. I can't think anything negative for longer than a few minutes and a voice comes into my head saying things will work out the way they should, and I'm not scared. I don't get it, but I'm not complaining. I suppose I feel that things will work out in the end one way or another to make life work the best way possible. Maybe I feel that I have been dealt enough rotten hands to really think that I would desrve this to be another one. I think the balance of life is tipped in my favor and life will be great no mater what. 
I'd normally be thinking of ways thing could have gone differently, but I think that it might not have even been a possibility for things to be different. I feel like no matter how I tried to avoid certain things, they just kept coming back... and they were scary ideas, but somehow comforting at the same time. They were just unavoidable... I'm just happy, and I can't complain too much. I just hope that his choices will bring him happiness, too. It's so weird, and I'm a little confused as to why I am so okay. Maybe I just don't feel like things really have ended. Maybe I just have hope. Hope is good.