Thursday, March 26, 2009

So much can change

So, I love prayers and life and so many other things. Never in my life have I had prayers so clearly answered as with this situation, which has now bloomed into what I knew it could be. It was like Heavnly Father actually wrote me a letter, or gave me a call to tell me exactly how things were and are going to be, and I can't complain about that. 
I have never been happier in my life than how I am right now. Things are just going well... Well, things that matter are going well. Funny thing is is that I feel like time has stretched and shortened itself all at the same time. 
I must say that it is an amazing feeling to wake up in the morning and have your first thought be "how can I make this person happy today?" It is even better to know that they are thinking, "How can I make Jewel happy today?" It is great that problems just seem to melt when that is your mentality and issues that could have been big seem to cease existing. 

Happiness is no longer wanting to complain.